What you need to know about positive managing your negative thoughts, about the way you can manage your mind to allow you to focus on what you truly want in life and work.
First of all, if you are reading this article, I am pretty sure that you want to make changes, you want to be successful. / If you want a better life, more money, a better relationship, more money, less stress, more freedom, more fun, better health, better social life, more fun, more joy, more laughter, more happiness…. If you want more, you better get up and work. Or you want more, you better start making up your mind and setting some goals, you better know what you want, you better start taking action. Start designing some life and career.
Let’s sum it up in one sentence. Positive change and managing your mind to focus on what you want. There is no point for thinking for a few hours and then continuing thinking about what you don’t want, and and then nothing happens. Just don’t believe the lies you are receiving. You know that your negative thoughts lead to negative actions, which lead to negative results.
Listen to the song “Get What You Want.” First of all, this is were we will start. I will encourage you to think about this song. I’ll even ask you to listen to it again. Why? To understand the following points that will allow you to make the necessary changes to “get what you want”.
1. How doYOUwant your life, your existence, your career, your connection with management, customers,?
2. What doYOUwant?
3. What doYOUwhat you want?
4. What doYOUneed?
5. What areYOURneed?
6. How doYOUneed to be…?
7. How doYOUneed to be in order to get what you want, to come closer to achieving your life, your dreams?
Let’s start putting the jigsaw pieces together. Let’s take it step by step.
1. What you want has to be crystal clear in order to be defined clearly what you want and where you want to go.
2. What you want can not be objective or whatever. What you want should be objective. It should not be objective so that you can measure it but it should be objective so that you can measure yourself. For example, if you want to have money but you think that making a lot of money is hard, it is not right to focus on this because it will become your self-imposed limitation. It is bad to think that you cannot pay the rent, take the kids to school, have time to spend with your partner or buy your clothes, package develop and purchase furniture. If you want a better future for yourself, take action and do something to make sure that you have it…
3. What you want must be specific. It should be quantifiable. If you don’t know how much your want, this thought is not clear to you and you are simply not clear, you are not clear about what you want.
4. Your clear goal must be your definite chief aim, your one big prize that you have determined to achieve. For example, liquidating all the debts in your home. Get an office. Move into an empty flat, buy a car etc…
5. Set your goals first. They must be your goals, goals must constrictively be defined, not subject to fine-tuning or change. They should not cover areas that you do the best.
6. You have to decide to make the change, to do the work, to do anything necessary to get the result.
7. You are doing them, because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t have the desires to behave in this way.
8. Your goals must be written on a piece of paper, the paper must be big with your goal, with the number one, or with the big plus sign.
So now we understand that we can control our thoughts, we can control our life, our career, our relationship, our happiness and the quality of our life, and we can put ourselves on the right path.
Let’s start. Ask yourself these questions:
1. Who am I now?
2. Who do I want to become?
3. What do I want to do?
4. What do I want to get from life?
5. Why do I want it?
6. What do I need it for? In other words, what is important to me? What is my dreams? What do I want now, in my life?